Monday, July 11, 2011

Chaos after Visitors

Whew! We had a fun, relaxing weekend. My parents came for a visit. It'd been five weeks since we'd seen them, so we had a great time showing off what C can do and say. C got to wade in her blowup pool for the first time. She was so cute because she didn't want to sit down; she slipped onto her tush a couple times and quickly got back up. We definitely enjoyed their visit, but now we're left with a hangover of sorts.

When I have guests, I get a little lazy with housework because I want to enjoy their company and relax. My lax cleaning over the weekend coupled with the house not being really clean when they showed up have made for quite the to-do list this week.

What's on my to-do list you ask? Well, I need to clean all three bathrooms (the master is the dirtiest); wash dishes; wash, fold and put away laundry (our clean laundry covers our king-size bed); sweep the great room, especially under the couches; clean the kitchen and dining room and vacuum the rugs.

Hi, ho off to work I go. I have lots to do. I hope to be back on Wednesday with a post about my goals for the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment