Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Other Things I Watched in February

Super 8
Written & Directed by J.J. Abrams

I wasn't sure what to expect with this movie. That was, of course, the point as it always is with Abrams works. Let's just say, I really liked it. I recommend this to anyone particularly people who enjoy Abrams other works.


Cyrus
Written & Directed by Jay & Mark Duplass

This movie was, in my opinion, terrible. I napped through the middle of it. My recommendation is to not waste your time unless you've been suffering from a bout of insomnia.


Cowboys and Aliens
Directed by Jon Favreau

I really liked this movie. I was a little surprised by how much I liked it because my initial impression wasn't favorable. I'm not quite sure why I couldn't get behind the concept when I love to watch Ancient Aliens on History.


Revenge

I LOVE this show. It's so amazing. Watch it!

What I'm Looking Forward to Watching


The return of Community is nigh!



No comments:

Post a Comment