Saturday, October 6, 2012

September Premier Reviews: Part I

With the turning of the month I wanted to share my thoughts on the fall premiers I've seen so far. I'll share Part II next week.

Glee


As I mentioned here, I wasn't impressed with the premier of Glee. The subsequent episodes have been better. I'm interested to see which direction they go.

Saturday Night Live
 

As much as I like host Seth MacFarlane this wasn't a strong premier. With the loss of some key cast members, this will be an interesting season.

Revolution
 

The story and setting are interesting. The writing and acting are not interesting or good. I'm still watching, though.

The Office
 

This was a good premier. Seeing Roy again was interesting, but the continuing story of Pam and Jim knowing everything about each other was cheesy. I don't like the new customer service guys. In the last season, I just want resolution for the existing characters.

Parks and Recreation
 

Loved this political-star studded premier.

New Girl
 

The premier was delightful and cute, just like it should be.

The Mindy Project
 

The premier didn't quite hit the right notes. It was funny and interesting, though, so I continued to watch it. By the second episode it seemed to have hit its stride.

See Part II of this post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment