|Overachieving Dog Overachieves, Via|
I feel both like an overachiever and an underachiever for already creating this list. I'm really not sure if I'm just super excited to do things or if I need a lot of time to do them. Either way, I've kind of, sort of created a 30 before 30 list for myself. I say kind of because I only have 13 things so far. Whatever, here it is:
- Write a novel. (I always amaze myself with my abundant creativity.)
- Try to get an agent for said novel.
- Run a 5k.
- Try out for Jeopardy!
- Organize and decorate an entire house.
- Take a big family vacation.
- Learn conversational Spanish.
- Read all books by my favorite authors.
- Send one card or letter a month just because.
- Have at least one date night a month.
- Read at least one new release a year.
- Read at least one classic book a year.
- Read at least 30 books a year.
Expanding on number eight, my favorite authors are Jon Krakauer (three books to read), Isabel Allende (10 books to read) and Tracy Chevalier (three books to read).